Members Code of Ethics
Gapyeong County Council Code of Ethics
By fulfilling the duties empowered from the civilians, the council shall contribute to the settlement of successful local government and the local development, thereby defining and complying with the following code of ethics.
- We, the members shall respect the public opinion and represent faithfully.
- We, the members shall exclude selfishness and prejudice for
the sake of public interest and filfull the duties conscientiously.
- We, the members shall maintain the dignity as a public man and be a model by living in a small way.
- We, the members shall endeavor after improving the civilians' welfare and balanced development.
- We, the members shall execute the productive legislative activities, based on mutual trust and accountability.